My short story “Ivy Moon” published on shortstorysunday.com!
A gothic/fantasy short story I wrote nearly a year ago has been published online by Short Story Sunday! Give it a read and leave some comments – I’d love to hear what you think! You can read the story here!!!
Published by Sophie McNaughton
alice in wonderland, aspiring writer, beware, black magic, blog, bookkeeper, bookshop, comment, creative writing, curiosity, curse, danger, dark, dialogue, enchanted, enchanting, english literature, english studies student, fantasy, feature, fiction, flying, fragrance, fruit tea, girl, gothic horror, harry potter, light, magic, magical, mirror, moon, published, read me, reading, review me, short story, short story sunday, sky, space, stars, teleportation, tension, transportation, trapped, unknown, vanity, voodoo, witch, witchcraft, wizardry, woman, writer, writing
- Rubber Ducks June 18, 2018
- Don’t Blink / Buy your copy today! June 12, 2018
- Review: Ma, Pa, and the Little Mouths at The Tron Theatre May 9, 2018
- Review: Jersey Boys at The Kings Theatre, Glasgow April 10, 2018
- Aye Write! Festival: Irvine Welsh Discusses New Book Dead Men’s Trousers March 28, 2018
- Sophie McNaughton on Studying Abroad: Radboud Summer School in the Netherlands
- Robin on Studying Abroad: Radboud Summer School in the Netherlands
- Sophie McNaughton on Theatre Review: The Addams Family Musical
- Invisibly Me on Theatre Review: The Addams Family Musical
- Sophie McNaughton on Review: T2 Trainspotting